These books cover operating systems, which serve as an interface between a computer's hardware and its user. Operating systems are responsible for the management and coordination of activities and the sharing of the limited resources of the computer.
The following 18 related categories may be of interest, out of 18 total.
- ► Book:Evolution of Operating Systems Designs (12 pages)
- ► Book:FreeNAS (10 pages)
- ► Subject:Linux (23 cats, 23 pages)
- ► Book:Palm OS Guide (5 pages)
- ► Book:Symbian (3 pages)
- ► Subject:UNIX (8 cats, 8 pages)
- ► Book:Xandros (4 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.