Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
These books cover operating systems, which serve as an interface between a computer's hardware and its user. Operating systems are responsible for the management and coordination of activities and the sharing of the limited resources of the computer.
The following 19 related categories may be of interest, out of 19 total.
- ► Book:Evolution of Operating Systems Designs (12 pages)
- ► Book:FreeNAS (10 pages)
- ► Subject:Linux (24 cats, 24 pages)
- ► Book:Palm OS Guide (5 pages)
- ► Book:Symbian (3 pages)
- ► Subject:UNIX (8 cats, 8 pages)
- ► Book:Xandros (4 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Operating systems"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|