Handbook of Management Scales/Supplier performance
Supplier performance (alpha = 0.79)
Through a detailed analysis of the literature, twelve constructs of integrated quality management strategies were identified: top management commitment, customer focus, supplier quality management, design quality management, benchmarking, SPC usage, internal quality information usage, employee empowerment, employee involvement, employee training, product quality, and supplier performance. Using a survey of 371 manufacturing firms, the constructs were then empirically tested and validated. For this purpose a confirmatory factor analysis approach was used.
Answer with respect to suppliers of the critical component of the primary product.
- Suppliers send us shipments of this component that conform to specifications.
- Most quality problems in the past have easily been resolved with our suppliers.
- Our suppliers are always eager to resolve quality problems.
- The critical component is durable.
- The critical component’s performance is excellent.
- The critical component is reliable.