Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal specifically with pure mathematics: the branch of mathematics that concerns itself with mathematical techniques and mathematical objects without concern for their applications outside mathematics.
The following 12 related categories may be of interest, out of 12 total.
- Book:Convexity (9 pages)
- Shelf:Algebra (21 cats, 21 pages)
- Shelf:Calculus (8 cats, 8 pages)
- Shelf:Category theory (1 cat, 1 page)
- Shelf:Discrete mathematics (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Shelf:Geometry (16 cats, 16 pages)
- Shelf:Mathematical analysis (16 cats, 16 pages)
- Shelf:Mathematical logic (10 cats, 10 pages)
- Shelf:Number theory (5 cats, 5 pages)
- Shelf:Topology (6 cats, 6 pages)
- Book:Surreal Numbers and Games (4 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Pure mathematics"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.