Modelling Theory and Practice
Modelling Theory and Practice for Software Engineers and Business Analysts.
Mastering Complexity by the Means of Abstraction.
Part I: Finite Relational Structures.
Modelling is a basic technique for handling complex problems, especially in Software Engineering and Business or Systems Analysis. This book deals with the subject from its rigorous foundations in Logic and Discrete Mathematics to its relevant contributions to typical Software and Business Engineering problems.
- Motivation and Summary
- The Notion of Models and Abstraction
- Models in Software Engineering and Business Analysis
Basic Finite Relational Modelling
- Complexity Aware Modelling
- Modelling with Constraints (Queries)
- Modelling with Meta Relations
- Modelling with combined Concepts and Components