Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This book has been moved from its previous location as the wikibook Partial Differential Equations, it is currently under significant re-design to tune the material to the needs of engineers and scientists.
An all-in-one Printable Version is available. Partial differential equations may hurt your eyes and a computer monitor doesn't help, so printing is recommended.
Table of Contents[edit | edit source]
Introductory Topics and Techniques
- Parallel Plate Flow: Easy IC
- Parallel Plate Flow: Realistic IC
- Change of Variables
- The Laplacian and Laplace's Equation
- Introduction and Classifications
- Vector Spaces: Mathematic Playgrounds
- Details and Applications of Fourier Series