Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with mathematical analysis: the branch of mathematics most explicitly concerned with the notion of a limit, whether the limit of a sequence or the limit of a function. It also includes the theories of differentiation, integration and measure, infinite series, and analytic functions. These theories are often studied in the context of real numbers, complex numbers, and real and complex functions.
The following 15 related categories may be of interest, out of 15 total.
- Book:0.999... (14 pages)
- Book:Linear Algebra with Differential Equations (1 cat, 12 pages)
- Book:Measure Theory (15 pages)
- Book:Numerical Methods (9 pages)
- Book:Ordinary Differential Equations (67 pages)
- Book:Sequences and Series (7 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Mathematical analysis"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.