Páginas generales 
Punto de partida 
"A starting point" — the basics of conversation and grammar.
- ¿Cómo te llamas? — Greetings, Names, the Alphabet.
- ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? — Numbers, Ages, Dates, Birthdays.
- Introducción a la gramática — Articles, Regular Verbs, Questions and Exclamations.
¿Qué opinas? 
"What do you think?" — a world of opinions and viewpoints.
- ¿Dónde vives? — Countries, Habitations, "O" and "A" Adjectives, City and Countryside.
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer? — Sports and Activities, UE Verbs, Complex sentences, Negatives, Opinions.
- ¿Qué comes? — Food and Drink, In the Shop, "E" and Consonant Adjectives, Colours.
¿Cuándo se hará? 
"When will it be done?" — The busy world of time.
- ¿Qué hora es? — Telling the Time, Times of Day, Time-related Adverbs, Reflexive verbs.
- ¿Adónde vas a ir? — Simple Future, Holidays, Accommodation, IE verbs.
- ¿Cuál es tu trabajo? — Jobs and Occupations, Little Words, Workplaces, Future Tense.
- Thesaurus of Spanish Cognates
- Translation Reference (archived)
- Common words (archived)
- Grammar Index (Archived) is a former section of the Spanish book, with information in pages on Spanish grammar.
- Spanish/Tenses is a grammar appendix which outlines all posible verb conjugations for regular Spanish verbs. Verbs are first divided by mood (indicative, subjunctive, imperative), then by aspect (simple, perfect, continuous, perfect continuous), and finally by tense (present, preterite, imperfect, conditional, future). This appendix can be used as a reference for any and all regular verb conjugations.
- Spanish/Verbs (archived) is a guide to verbs, with some other pages in it too.
- Valuable noun-related phrases (perfect for the beginner). Will prove valuable for also learning present tense and past tense. Can be used to learn the sentence structure.
Other materials 
The materials below are mostly miscellaneous or incomplete.
Incomplete lessons 
- Las personas — Describing people and opinions about them.
- La escuela — School, ser versus estar.
- El tiempo pasado — The past tense- All about the past tense in Spanish: Preterito, Imperfecto, Differences between the two.
- Ask questions at the Question and Answer page.
- Request for improvement to the Wikibook at the request page.
- Archived materials have more lessons which you can use.
- How to Study Spanish is an archived guide to the proper way to learn the language.
- Web Resources is a page with links to other websites you can go to to learn Spanish.
Contribute to this Wikibook 
This is a Wikibook — please feel free to edit, enhance, update and add to it, in any way that will make it a better teaching resource! Especially if you are a native Spanish speaker, please consider recording sound files for any of the dialogue or vocabulary. It seriously improves the learning potential of the book if you can listen as you read! A list of the people who have contributed to this featured book is here.
The book has already all of the most basic information allowing you to construct a simple sentence, and say a few things in Spanish. However, do try to help by adding some more information on other topics that are not here. As you write, remember that people reading this book can be totally new to the language. Do not write as if you are writing for another Spanish speaker, but keep in mind to explain things in great detail to enable learners to use this book easily.
Contribute to this book to make it a good way for new learners to learn the Spanish language!