The following is a plan for restructuring the wikibook. It deals with the different parts of the book and what to do with them.
- Japanese/Dialects -never developed
- Merge Japanese/Hougen with it
- Japanese/Linguistic Terminology
- References this page
This was a good-faith attempt to teach kanji but is only a repeat of information on wiktionary. Should transwiki whatever information is not there..
- Japanese/Kanji Lessons
- Japanese/Kanji/Contributor's Guide
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 1
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 2
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 3
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 4
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 5
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 6
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 7
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 8
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 9
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 10
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 11
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 12
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 13
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 14
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 15
- Japanese/Kanji/Lesson 16
Should be split into its own book
- Japanese/Reader -> Japanese Reader
- Japanese Reader/Contents
- Japanese/Reader/イズムの功過 -> Japanese Reader/イズムの功過
- Japanese/Reader/彗星 -> Japanese Reader/彗星
- Japanese/Reader/坊っちゃん -> Japanese Reader/坊っちゃん
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 1 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 1
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 2 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 2
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 3 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 3
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 4 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 4
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 5 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 5
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 6 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 6
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 7 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 7
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 8 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 8
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 9 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 9
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 10 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 10
- Japanese/Reader/第三夜/Part 11 -> Japanese Reader/第三夜/Part 11
- Japanese Reader/Contents
All subpages of Japanese/Vocabulary should be transwikied to wiktionary and new pages should follow the structure of Miskito/Vocabulary (Miskito) (i.e. vocabulary pages should reference words in lessons)
Should be kept how it is. Need to organize Japanese/Grammar/Table of contents.
In order to reduce the number of page moves, keep the rest of the pages the same (i.e. Japanese/Kana/Lessons/Hiragana/Lesson 1). Japanese/Kana/Lessons/Katakana/Lesson 1/Exercises, Japanese/Kana/Lessons/Katakana/Lesson 1/Key, Japanese/Kana/Lessons/Katakana/Lesson 2/Exercises, Japanese/Kana/Lessons/Katakana/Lesson 2/Key should be transwikied to wikiversity as it is in their scope. The menomics in the lessons should also be transwikied to wikiversity as it may not work for everyone and it allows other people to suggest their menomics.
There were 6 attempts in lessons and are as follows
- Japanese/Grammar Lessons and its chapters
- Japanese/Random Lessons
- Japanese/Lessons and its decendants
- Japanese/Basic Japanese
- Japanese/Elementary Japanese
- Japanese/Intermediate Japanese
As development in all of these attempts have stopped, I propose these lessons be archived and we should start over.
Fine the way they are, just need to structure them to follow structure of book and follow order as listed in [[v:Pronunciation of Japanese#Reading|]].
Should be archived.