Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Welsh | Dessert
- In a large mixing bowl, rub together butter, flour and salt until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Mix in sugar and fruit.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating together until mixture forms a thick dough. If dough will not form, add a small amount of milk.
- Knead for two to three minutes until dough becomes cohesive and slightly elastic.
- Roll dough out on a flat surface.
- Cut two to three inch circles from the dough and fry on a griddle until golden brown.