Jump to navigation Jump to search
The materials in the Wikimedia Cookbook come from many sources. If you know of a source that has been used, or have added material yourself, feel free to add to this list, in alphabetical order.
- Open Source Cookbook - GFDL cookbook
- US Department of Agriculture - Public domain articles about ingredients; public domain photos
- Wikimedia Commons - GFDL images, other freely-licensed images
- Wikipedia - GFDL articles about ingredients; GFDL recipes; GFDL photos
In alphabetical order:
- Adil - has added a few recipes.
- AlbertCahalan - added a couple dozen recipes (the yummy ones)
- Alsocal - Wikify pages, added content from Open Source Cookbook
- D'Ranged 1 – adding recipes as time allows; first recipe added was Acorn Squash with Orange Marmalade
- Camille G. Weston contributed delicious gluten veggie meat recipe. Loves vegetarian and vegan cooking.
- David Johnson - adds various things as/when he can. He's especially proud of his Chicken Tikka Masala recipe.
- Geocachernemesis - has contributed 42 of his own images recently, along with a couple of recipes; also interested in standardising module naming capitalisation styles to fit in with Wikipedia and the rest of Wikibooks.
- Gentgeen - maintains featured recipe and ingredient on the cookbook page; tries to keep all pages to a consistent format; has added a few recipes; added some meat and poultry articles, as well as some other ingredients.
- Grimm - has added recipes and edited articles for grammar, format, and universal equivalents.
- Shawn Hornickel - added a recipe, and hoping to add more.
- Iwatchaltonbrown - has added over 50 recipes, improved quality of several pages, and corrected incorrect information.
- Joe Jarvis
- Kellen is mostly working on the vegan cuisine section, but is also interested in standardizing categories and naming and in the overall structure of the cookbook.
- Klaus - has added a few recipes.
- Liblamb - filled some cooking technique stubs and has added recipes.
- Mcld - British recipes, and typesetting.
- Meowmom - have cooked and baked for over 30 years, will share as often as possible :)
- Moby-Dick4000 has written and contributed to all the paella recipes and three pasta recipes.
- Morgan695 - contributed some recipes.
- Nmontague - added some distinctly Canadian items, running through his Great Grandmother's recipe book
- Paalappoo - added a few recipes and hopes to add more
- Pencilsharp - uses his grocery industry experience to help where he can.
- Phantom - has added info on baking and deep frying, based on his experience in the food industry.
- Psychofarm - a real technology and cooking novice, but gets a strange sense of satisfaction from editing pages.
- Redlentil - mostly interested in basics: ingredients rather than recipes.
- Reubenbarton - added a few of my favorite recipes and a few that I have developed.
- ShelleyAdams - editing and wikification.
- Sir Myles na Gopaleen (the da) - Middle Eastern recipes
- Tannersf - adding all kinds of recipes
- The bellman - I am going to do whatever i can to make this the greatest almanac of all things cooking the world has ever seen.
- Thor Malmjursson - Gluten & Lactose Intolerant, so will try and help with dairy free and gluten free recipes.
- Tonyr1988 - I'll try to add as many things as I can when I randomly find them.
- Unacuoca - I've added a recipe and hope to add more. I also enjoy editing.
- Xania - I'm adding metric measurements to all recipes and adding a few of my own too!
- Webaware - main interest is in fermented foods.
- Wikidsoup - main interest in vegetarian & vegan foods and health, and foods that I cook a lot: bread, soups and curries.