Books in this subject area deal with religion: an organized approach to human spirituality which usually encompasses a set of narratives, symbols, beliefs and practices, often with a supernatural or transcendent quality, that give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life through reference to a higher power or truth.
The following 12 related categories may be of interest, out of 12 total.
- ► Subject:Abrahamic religions (13 cats, 13 pages)
- ► Subject:Folk religions (4 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Subject:Indian religions (4 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Book:Mindfulness (1 page)
- ► Book:Satanism (1 page)
- ► Subject:Theology (6 cats, 6 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.