Jump to navigation Jump to search
The pronoun is a variable part of speech that replaces a noun. In Lombard, as in English, we can classify the following types of pronouns:
- Personal pronouns
- Relative pronouns: they are used to introduce a relative clauses
- Possessive pronouns: they are used to specify who owns the person, animal or thing indicated by the noun they replace
- Demonstrative pronouns: replace a substantial and at the same time indicating whether this is near or far from the speaker or listener.
- Indefinite pronouns: indicates something or someone but without precisely defining who it is.
- Interrogative pronouns: used to construct direct interrogative sentences