Cookbook:Whole Wheat Waffles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Whole Wheat Waffles|
|Servings||four 4 section waffles|
|Time||prep 10 minutes|
then 5 minutes per waffle
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, and eggs, and mix until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of batter onto the oiled waffle iron, and cook according to the manufacturer's directions.