Cookbook:Sweet Maple Barbecue Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Press rub into chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Add chicken pieces and cook, turning often, 15 minutes.
- Brush chicken liberally with 1 cup barbecue sauce and cook, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165–170°F.
- Remove to a platter and cover with aluminum foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce.