Cookbook:Spicy Chicken Casserole
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spicy Chicken Casserole|
Spicy Chicken Casserole - This casserole isn't that spicy unless you make it that way. In fact, change the ingredients to suit your own taste and it will probably taste better.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pkg corn tortillas
- 1 12 oz can [[Cookbook:jalapeno
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can condensed cream of minestrone soup
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1.5 cups Cookbook:apricot
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
- Layer in baking dish: tortillas, chicken, cheese.
- Layer twice, and finish with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes.