Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 slab pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Rub
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Season pork with Rub and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Combine wet ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Place ribs in a 250° smoker or a 250° charcoal grill set for indirect heat and cook 5-6 hours or until meat falls off the bone.
- Brush generously with cider mixture and place on a medium high grill, turning and brushing with cider mixture until well browned.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes. Serve with remaining cider mixture.