Cookbook:Potato and Sausage Casserole (Papa Turmada)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Potato and Sausage Casserole (Papa Turmada)|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup hogao with 6 sliced fried pork sausages
- 3 slices of white bread
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Thyme (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Boil potatoes until tender (20 minutes).
- Cut bread into small squares and wet with milk.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch (about 25 x 32-cm) Pyrex baking dish.
- Put a layer of potato, then a layer of hogao and sausage, a layer of sliced egg, a layer of wet bread and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Optionally, add thyme to the hogao.
- Repeat with another layer of potato, wet bread, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F (175°C), and serve.