From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 2½ cups (approx 625 ml) warm water
- 1 packet dry (2 1/4 teaspoons) yeast
- 1 oz (30 g) sugar or honey
- 2 lb (1 kg) flour
- 1 pinch salt
- Put half of the water into a container, add yeast and either sugar or honey.
- Take another container and put in 2 pounds(1 kg) of flour. Form a crater in the middle into which you can pour the water with the yeast. Add a pinch of salt. Knead it and keep adding water until the dough has a good thick consistency.
- Place the dough on a surface and let it stand for about 1 hour. Knead again to let the air out and knead it into the shape of a bread. Let it stand for another 45 minutes.
- Bake in an oven at 375°F (200 °C) for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature is about 200°F(95 °C).
- Now you have a nice, tasty loaf of bread.
- Assuming you can access the cooking guild, take some wheat from behind the guild.
- Enter the guild and go to the top and place the wheat in the hopper and pull the lever. Go to the bottom floor and collect the newly ground wheat into a pot.
- Fill your jug with water at the nearby sink and combine the flour and water in your inventory to obtain a bread dough.
- Cook the bread dough on the nearby range or alternatively head to the Lumbridge caste stove for a higher success rate for cooking.
- Put the bread in your bank, eat it or sell it to the Grand Exchange for gp - the choice is yours.
If your bread seems crumbly or not sufficiently soft and bouncy, try using high gluten flour. You can get special bread making flour which is higher in gluten than normal flour.