Cookbook:Potato and Sausage Casserole (Papa Turmada)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Papa Turmada)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Potato and Sausage Casserole (Papa Turmada)|
|Time||Cook 1 hour|
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup of hogao with 6 sliced fried pork sausages
- 3 slices of white bread
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Boil potatoes until tender (20 min).
- Cut bread into small squares and wet with milk.
- Grease a 9"x13" (about 25cm x 32cm) Pyrex baking dish.
- Put a layer of potato, then a layer of hogao and sausage, a layer of sliced egg, a layer of wet bread and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Optionally, add thyme to the hogao.
- Repeat a layer of potato, wet bread and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F (175°C), and serve.