Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tortillas
- About ¼ cup (30 ml) meltable shredded cheese (typically Monterey Jack cheese, but others are okay)
- At least one of the following fillings:
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with half the cheese and sprinkle on fillings as desired.
- Spread remaining cheese over the toppings, and place second tortilla on top.
- Microwave on high power for 30–60 seconds (or until cheese is melted and fillings are warm).
- Add desired toppings and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You are not limited to those fillings/toppings listed. However, ensure they can be thoroughly cooked/warmed in the short time necessary to melt the cheese.