|Cherry Cobbler in a Crock Pot
||You think I'm gonna share??
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Breakfast Cuisine | Vegetarian Cuisine | Dessert
- Pour cherry pie filling into a slow cooker, spreading it evenly across the bottom of the crock.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine cake mix and butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over cherries.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over cake mix.
- Set slow cooker on LOW, cover and allow to cook for 3 hours.
- Serve hot, right from the slow cooker, or serve over ice cream, if desired.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
- Any fruit pie filling will do.
- Refrigerate extra portions of this cobbler (Like that's going to happen!) and mix it into hot oatmeal or yogurt for a breakfast treat.