Cookbook:Blueberry Cream Pie
|Blueberry Cream Pie|
|Time||an hour or so|
Blueberry Cream Pie
- 1 (8-ounce) [225g] container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup (150g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2½ cups (500g) fresh blueberries
- 1 (9-inch or 23cm) unbaked pie shell
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Beat until very smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, butter and pecans, stirring well.
- Sprinkle over pie and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cool on wire rack, then chill.
A little whipped cream on top is a nice addition.
Recipe by Chef Taylor Piercefield