Category:Subject:General Certificate of Secondary Education
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with the General Certificate of Secondary Education: the name of an academic qualification awarded in a specified subject, generally taken in a number of subjects by students aged 15–16 in secondary education in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Some students may take one or more GCSEs at a younger age. The education systems of other British territories, such as Gibraltar, and the former British dominion of South Africa, also use the qualifications, as supplied by the same examination boards.
The following 15 related categories may be of interest, out of 15 total.
- ► Book:GCSE Business Studies (17 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Computer Science (43 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Computing (20 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Computing — AQA (11 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE French (4 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Geography (5 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE ICT (10 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Mathematics (6 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Modern History (14 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Physics (3 pages)
- ► Book:GCSE Science (113 pages)
- ► Book:IGCSE Science (11 pages)
- ► Book:WJEC GCSE Biology (9 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:General Certificate of Secondary Education"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.