This book will cover the major components of all the courses. It should not be based around any specific board and it is hoped that it will become a resource for those studying ICT at any level. It looks at visible applications of computers in the world around us and covers the topics in context. Anyone of these case studies should be looked at as a resource to help you produce coursework.
You might like to:
- pick up on a case study which hasn't been started yet;
- add something to an existing one;
- add a new one.
If you found something difficult to understand please alter it to help those who follow you or contact some one who can!
This resource will also need a content mapping / index - so that it is possible for teachers and pupils to find example of particular usage.
Available Courses[edit | edit source]
Revision Guides[edit | edit source]
Case studies[edit | edit source]
- ICT in Schools
- ICT and Voluntary Organisations
- ICT in Libraries
- ICT and the Police
- ICT at the DVLA
- ICT and Banks
- ICT and Travel
- ICT in Shops
- ICT and Estate Agencies
- ICT in Newspaper Production
- ICT for Weather Forecasting
- ICT and the Health Service
- ICT in Agriculture
- ICT in Manufacturing
- ICT and Local Authorities
- ICT in the Home
Contributors[edit | edit source]
- User:RichardRothwell 2004/03/04