From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Books in this subject area deal with chemistry: the science concerned with the composition, structure, and properties of matter, as well as the changes it undergoes during chemical reactions. It is a physical science for studies of various atoms, molecules, crystals and other aggregates of matter whether in isolation or combination, which incorporates the concepts of energy and entropy in relation to the spontaneity of chemical processes.
The following 32 related categories may be of interest, out of 32 total.
- ► Book:Biochemistry (1 cat, 31 pages)
- ► Book:Carbon Nanotube Cookbook (1 page)
- ► Book:Chemical Dynamics (3 pages)
- ► Book:Chemical Information Sources (94 pages)
- ► Book:Chemical Principles (17 pages)
- ► Book:Chemistry 101 (8 pages)
- ► Book:Chemistry for Idiots, Humans and Rebels (4 pages)
- ► Book:Chemistry Friends (7 pages)
- ► Subject:Chemistry study guides (6 cats, 6 pages)
- ► Cold Fusion (2 pages)
- ► Computational Chemistry (12 pages)
- ► Crystallography (1 page)
- ► Organic Chemistry (117 pages, 1 file)
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.