Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with constructed languages: languages whose phonology, grammar, and/or vocabulary have been consciously devised by an individual or group, instead of having evolved naturally. There are many possible reasons to create a constructed language: to ease human communication; to bring fiction or an associated constructed world to life; for linguistic experimentation; for artistic creation; and for language games.
The following 53 related categories may be of interest, out of 53 total.
- Book:Bune Ğonatan! (1 page)
- Book:D'ni (1 cat, 12 pages)
- Book:Klingon (1 cat, 17 pages)
- Book:Mundeze (5 pages)
- Book:Na'vi (1 cat, 34 pages)
- Book:Pig Latin (9 pages)
- Book:Quenya (1 cat, 50 pages)
- Book:Salam, Jonathan! (3 pages)
- Book:Salom, Jonatan! (9 pages)
- Book:Salu, Jon! (1 page)
- Book:Salut Jonathan! (4 pages)
- Book:Salut, Jonathan! (6 pages)
- Book:Salute, Jonathan! (111 pages)
- Book:Salute, Jonathan! (Novlingue) (1 page)
- Book:Sesan Jon! (5 pages)
- Book:Simi, Jonathan! (4 pages)
- Book:Slovio (1 cat, 6 pages)
- Book:Solresol (2 pages)
- Book:Sona (1 page)
- Book:Step-By-Step Conlang (3 pages)
- Book:Updated jan Pije's lessons (18 pages)
- Book:Volapük (2 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Constructed languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.