Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
Books on this shelf deal with constructed languages: languages whose phonology, grammar, and/or vocabulary have been consciously devised by an individual or group, instead of having evolved naturally. There are many possible reasons to create a constructed language: to ease human communication; to bring fiction or an associated constructed world to life; for linguistic experimentation; for artistic creation; and for language games.
The following 36 related categories may be of interest, out of 36 total.
- ► Book:D'ni (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Book:Easy Ido (9 pages)
- ► Book:Esperanto (3 cats, 24 pages)
- ► Book:Esperanto: A Complete and Comprehensive Grammar (12 pages)
- ► Book:Klingon (1 cat, 17 pages)
- ► Book:Mirad (1 cat, 8 pages)
- ► Book:Pig Latin (9 pages)
- ► Book:Quenya (50 pages)
- ► Book:Toki Pona (7 pages)
- ► Book:Updated jan Pije's lessons (18 pages)
- ► Book:Volapük (1 page)
- ► Book:Þat englisce Alphabet (33 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Constructed languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|