Cookbook:Stuffed Mushrooms with Crabmeat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 12 ea. large mushrooms
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 6 oz (220 g) crab meat
- ½ cup (120 ml) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (optional)
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- ⅛ tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems.
- In a bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, vegetable soup mix, crabmeat, sour cream, bread crumbs, dill, hot pepper sauce, and pepper. Set aside.
- On lightly greased baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps; stuff with crabmeat mixture, then brush with butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tender.