Cookbook:Strawberry Cream Cake
A tasty cake that doesn’t require baking.
- 2 pounds (900g) of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint (570ml) of cream
- ¼ cup (60ml) of granulated sugar
- ready-made pie crust
- Rinse and clean strawberries.
- Add sugar and cream in large mixing bowl, stirring until soft and fluffy.
- Spread mixture over pie crust.
- Spread strawberries over pie.
- Cover and chill overnight.
Notes, tips, and variations
- Any remaining strawberries or cream can be stored for later use.