Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound (450g) ground turkey or beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) (730g) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) (225g) package cream cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) (500g) box of spaghetti noodles
- ⅛ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sauté ground meat with onion. When cooked through, mix in spaghetti sauce and seasoning.
- Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream; mix well.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Spray 3-quart dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half the spaghetti noodles on the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Layer remaining noodles on top of cheese mixture.
- Spread meat mixture on top of second noodle layer.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly and heated through.