Cookbook:Snappy Ginger Muffins
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Snappy Ginger Muffins|
|Time||1 hour total|
Snappy Ginger Muffins[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the oil and the sugars.
- Beat in molasses and egg.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Stir into molasses alternating with water.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out to a wire rack.