Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Rum balls)
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
This recipe involves no cooking.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
For 30 balls:
- 1 cup ground vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup pecan crumbs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp light corn syrup
- ¼ cup apple juice
- Powdered sugar and pecan crumbs, for coating
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine ingredients.
- Shape approximately 1 tbsp of dough into balls, approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Coat in powdered sugar or pecan crumbs. For best results, let age for a week or so in a tin.