Cookbook:Raisin Oatmeal Muffins
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 cup (240g) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (240g) oatmeal (rolled breakfast oats), traditional slow (large) type
- 1/3 cup (80g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup (120g - 240g) raisins
- butter (real butter) for the pan
- Pre-heat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Butter a muffin pan or cupcake pan.
- Place the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in a different bowl.
- Mix both bowls apart, then merge them and mix again.
- Spoon batter into the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until brown with crispy edges.
- Immediately flip the muffins upside-down using a butter knife. Leave them in the hot pan to prevent condensation from ruining the surface.
- Muffins are best served hot!