Cookbook:Pork Roast with Cayenne Apple Glaze
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 boneless pork loin roasts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 oz. apple cider
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine dry powders. Set aside.
- Smear mustard as needed on one end of each roast. Attach mustard ends of roasts together.
- Spread remaining mustard all over roasts. Apply dry powder mixture.
- Bake at 375° until internal temperature reaches 135°.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush on pork.
- Bake at 375° until internal temp. reaches 145°. (Yes, it is safe)
- Let rest for 10 minutes; serve.