From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 cup (150g)flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 232° Celsius (450° Fahrenheit) and oil an eight-inch oven-safe skillet.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Add the milk, oil, and vanilla; stir well.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar, mix well, and pour immediately into the skillet.
- Bake at 232° Celsius (450° Fahrenheit) for 18 to 20 minutes, and serve.
When a toothpick is inserted into the completed product, it should come out clean.