Cookbook:Monkey Bread I
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Monkey Bread I|
Monkey bread is a type of sweet pull-apart bread, typically flavored with cinnamon sugar.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Bread[edit | edit source]
Glaze[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine cinnamon and sugar for rolling.
- Roll biscuit sections in sugar mixture, placing in greased bundt pan or high-sided cake pan. Do not pack tightly.
- Bring glaze ingredients to a boil, then pour over the dough in the pan.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40–50 minutes.
- Invert onto plate, and serve warm.