(Redirected from Cookbook:Mocha icing)
- 6 T (90 ml) butter
- 4 T (60 ml) cocoa powder
- 3 T (45 ml) liquid, strong coffee
- 1 T (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (480 ml) icing sugar (approximate)
- An hour before baking the cake, take the butter out of the refrigerator to reach room temperature.
- Cream the butter.
- Add the cocoa and liquids alternately. Then add the sugar alternately with the liquids.
- Stop at spreading consistency even if you have not used all the sugar.
- Spread on a hot milk cake or other cake.