Cookbook:Marshmallow Rice Squares II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Marshmallow Rice Squares II|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup marshmallows (either regular white, cream soda flavour, or bubblegum flavour)
- 100–150 ml milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup puffed cereal (e.g. Rice Krispies)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt marshmallows in the microwave in 30 second intervals until it melts into a creamy mixture.
- Remove marshmallow fluff from microwave, pour in the milk, and mix for 1½ minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix for 2 more minutes.
- Add the puffed cereal, and mix for 1 more minute.
- Put back in microwave and heat for 13 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and mix a final time.
- Press into a greased dish or pan. Let set, then cut into pieces.