Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Italian Tomato Sauce
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- Place chicken on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover with another. Pound out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle one side of chicken liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread unseasoned side with cheese mixture and roll up.
- Place seam-side down in a greased 13x9 (or smaller) baking dish. Pour sauce over and bake in a 425 degree F oven 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and heat broiler. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted. Remove and serve warm.