Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 32 chicken wingettes
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Poultry Shake
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chipotle hot sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 4-5 drops red food coloring
- Oil for deep frying
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs. Season liberally with Shake.
- Dredge chicken in cornmeal. Let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Fry in batches at 350°F (175C) for 11-12 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large nonreactive bowl. Add wings and toss to coat. Serve warm.