Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Southern U.S. cuisine | Breakfast Cuisine | Cheese | Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F (~175°C).
- Cut bacon into small pieces and sauté until brown.
- Crush crackers.
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- Add crackers, milk, salt, and pepper, then cheese.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and add bacon.
- Bake until a knife comes out clean when pie is tested.
- Cut in wedges and serve with jam.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
- You can dice, shred, or just cut up the cheese; the smaller the pieces, the more evenly it will mix.
- Good dish for breakfast, brunch, or late night snack dish.