Cookbook:Chocolate Noodles with Vanilla sauce
|Chocolate Noodles with Vanilla sauce|
|Time||prep: 20+30 minutes
cooking: ~15 minutes
This is a sweet and warm chocolate based dessert
- 125 g flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 20 g powdered sugar
- 1 huge egg
- 25 g mascarpone
- a pinch of salt
- 20 g butter
- 5 teaspoons crystal sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 g brown sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 5 table spoons of sweet cream (the stuff used for whipped cream)
- 1/2 vanilla stick
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, egg, mascarpone and salt to create a smooth dough in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30min
- Boil some water in a big pan and add the butter and crystal sugar
- Roll out the dough on a flour covered plate and cut it in thin strips
- Boil the strips for about 4min, pour out the water and dry the strips with some kitchen paper towels, keep the noodles warm
- Mix the brown sugar and the egg yolks for the sauce in a cup and put it aside.
- Put the milk and cream in a pan with the vanilla stick and stir for a few minutes, then remove the vanilla stick.
- Warm the milk and cream and stir gently, then pour the warm mixture onto the egg mix
- Pour the mixture back into the pan and stir it gently until it thickens.. watch out not to boil the mixture!
- Place the chocolate noodles on a plate and pour the vanilla sauce over
- Add some fresh fruits when serving
- Replace the vanilla stick with vanilla essence