Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Servings||Makes about a dozen and a half|
Choco-crunch bites are a type of no-bake confection bound with peanut butter.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Base[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup (100 g / 3.5 oz) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (80 g / 2.8 oz) raisins, chopped
- 1 cup (80 g / 2.8 oz) mini-chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (15 g / 0.5 oz) puffed rice cereal
- ¾ cup (225 g / 7.9 oz) peanut butter
Topping[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients except the topping together.
- Form into 1-inch balls by pressing the mixture firmly together with clean hands.
- Gently roll in either the powdered sugar or coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.