Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Servings||Makes about a dozen and a half|
Choco-crunch bites are a type of no-bake confection bound with peanut butter.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- ¼ cup puffed rice cereal
- ¾ cup peanut butter
Topping[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients except the topping together.
- Form into 1-inch balls by pressing the mixture firmly together with clean hands.
- Gently roll in either the powdered sugar or coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.