Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Meat Recipes
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook 2 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper until well-blended.
- Gradually stir in broth and milk; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add chicken, corn, and peas; remove from heat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into crust-lined pan.
- Top with second crust and flute; cut slits in several places.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden-brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.