Cookbook:Chicken Pot Pie I
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chicken Pot Pie I|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Meat Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can white chunk chicken
- 2 frozen pie crusts, thawed
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix soup, vegetables, and chicken in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts
- Cover with other pie crust and press around edges to seal.
- Cut several small slits in top of pie.
- Bake at 375 °F for 30–40 minutes or until golden brown.