Cookbook:Carrot and Raisin Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Carrot and Raisin Salad|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Side dishes | Canadian Cuisine
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 ea. (250 g / 8.8 oz) carrots, shredded
- ½ cup (40 g / 1.4 oz) raisins
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- Sugar or honey to taste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix carrots with raisins in a bowl.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon of finely-grated lemon and orange zest, then add the juices.
- Add sugar or honey to taste, and toss everything together well.
- Refrigerate and serve.