Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or hickory nuts
- ½ cup chopped apples
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Beat sugar and egg until smooth.
- Beat in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir walnuts or hickory nuts and apples into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased Dutch oven or 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F (160°C) for 30 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- If you like topping, use whipped cream or ice cream.