Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- Peel the potatoes and quarter them. Boil in water until the center is soft. Drain the water and leave the potatoes in the hot pan to dry out. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it's crumbly. Add salt, and mix in the mashed potatoes. Knead for a few minutes.
- Divide dough in half and roll into two rounds.
- Combine sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a pot. Heat through for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Use the two disks of potato bread like a sandwich and place the apple mixture into the middle.
- Preheat a skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil, place the potato bread sandwich in it, and cook for three minutes each side.
- Serve straight away.