Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Note: This book is for pre-university level studies; it can be used by school/college students as well as adults looking to build on their climate related geographical knowledge.|
Table of Contents
- Atmospheric Composition and Structure
- Heat Budget
- Temperature of the Atmosphere
- Air pressure
- The Monsoon
- Fog and Clouds
- Further Reading – References and recommendations..textbook, and scientific work to supplement this Wikibook.
- External Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tools and applications
- Flood Maps (http://flood.firetree.net/) interesting demonstration, using Google’s mapping API and raw data from NASA, to generate a visualization of the impact of sea level rising due to climate change.