Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with management: the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal.
The following 13 related categories may be of interest, out of 13 total.
- Book:Branding a University Media Department (19 pages)
- Book:Business Analysis Guidebook (33 pages)
- Book:Development Cooperation Handbook (19 cats, 480 pages)
- Book:Evaluating Development Cooperation (16 pages)
- Book:Granite WMS (21 pages)
- Book:Handbook of Management Scales (381 pages)
- Book:IB Business Management (1 page)
- Book:Management Concepts and Applications (5 pages)
- Book:Management Strategy (6 pages)
- Book:Managing Groups and Teams (1 cat, 38 pages)
- Subject:Operations management (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Subject:Project management (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Supervisor Nuts and Bolts (1 page)
Pages in category "Subject:Management"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.