Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with management: the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal.
The following 12 related categories may be of interest, out of 12 total.
- ► Book:Development Cooperation Handbook (19 cats, 479 pages)
- ► Book:Evaluating Development Cooperation (16 pages)
- ► Book:Handbook of Management Scales (381 pages)
- ► Book:IB Business Management (1 page)
- ► Subject:Operations management (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Subject:Project management (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Book:Supervisor Nuts and Bolts (1 page)
Pages in category "Subject:Management"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.