Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with law: a system of rules, usually enforced through a set of institutions. It shapes politics, economics and society in numerous ways and serves as a primary social mediator in relations between people.
The following 24 related categories may be of interest, out of 24 total.
- ► Book:Annotated Republic of China Laws (30 cats, 32 pages)
- ► Book:German Law (2 pages)
- ► Book:How to Ace FYLSE (85 pages)
- ► Book:Japanese Law and Government (1 cat, 10 pages)
- ► Subject:Property law (4 cats, 4 pages)